Tuesday, 23 November 2010

PLAY.SHIT.com




Order no...229071542
Play.com item
PlayStation3
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PlayStation3)

This was ordered on the 10th November, a birthday gift for my son who has not yet received his game..
I have been told that I have to wait 21 days to get a new one, I am very very disappointed and feel that you have a very bad policy here as you have been paid and I did not get my order..
I usually use Amazon, and I will continue to do so as I think that your service is rubbish. I also write a blog for a magazine company and you will get some very bad press from me.
Also what the hell is a British company doing using a call center from the Phillipines, bloody ridiculous and cheap of you..
You get a massive thumbs down from me, and you have disappointed my son, which is crap on your part, and unforgivable on mine.. I hate you.
Cheryl Powling
 THE SHIT HAS STARTED ALREADY.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST ADDITION ;
 
Dear Cheryl Powling,

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the information provided to you about our policies and procedures, and also for any difficulty you have had contacting us.

The discretionary powers we operate as managers are only available concerning matters in which Play.com has failed to provide the standard of service or quality of performance it expects to. In cases such as this, which concern clear cases of company policy, we are not able to go against them in order to bring about the desired resolution, although I do appreciate your frustration regarding this order.

I assure you that we do take feedback like this very seriously, and would like to thank you for taking the time to draw it to our attention. I appreciate the depth of your feelings, and promise that this is not indicative of our usual standards of service. We can only endeavour to use episodes such as this to try and underline our commitment to first class customer service, and to do our best to ensure that they do not happen in the future.

I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have been caused in this matter, and thank you for your understanding and valued custom. I understand this is not the solution you wanted and, hope you will accept my sincere apologies for the fact I could be of no further help at this time.

Kind Regards,

Customer Care Team
Play.com

No comments:

Post a Comment