Tuesday 1 March 2011

My Hands

These are the hands that nature built.
These are the fingers that service the hands that nature built
This is the ring that my true love bought that stays on the finger that services the hands that nature built
This is the skin that holds the ring my true love bought that stays on the finger that services the hands that nature built
These are the lines that map my fate upon the skin that holds the ring that my true love bought that stays on the finger that services the hands that nature built
This is my life told in the lines that map my fate upon the skin that holds the ring that my true love bought that stays on the fingers that service the hands that nature built

These are the hands that took the map and changed the fate and cast away my true loves ring then built a life with brand new skin and fingers drawing nature in.


By Cheryl Powing

No comments:

Post a Comment